If you would like to receive The Granny Grams each week, please send an email to gfamof7(at)gmail(dot)com.

Friday, August 7, 2015

A new dark cloud is hanging heavy over America!

I felt the need to focus one more week on our religious freedoms due to the controversy caused by videos shown on the internet of tax-funded Planned Parenthood admitting the heartless decision to sell the body parts of aborted babies.

The following scriptures show how God sees human life:

Genesis 2:7 – “And the Lord  God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.”

Psalm 72:12-14 – “For He will deliver the needy when he cries; the poor also, and him who has no helper.  He will spare the poor and needy, And will spare the souls of the needy. He will redeem their life from oppression and violence; And precious shall be their blood in His sight.”

Psalm 139:13-16 – “For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.  I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.  My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.  Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.  And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.”

Proverbs 8:35,36 – For whoever finds me, (wisdom), finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord; But, he who sins against me wrongs his own soul; All those who hate me, love death.” 

From your own experience, can you think of anyone more needy and helpless than a new born baby? Has our country become so barbaric that killing a baby is considered a solution to a problem?  I pray not.

Americans have always been aghast at some of the ways dictators from the past have disposed of humans who have disagreed with them, or were unwanted.  Why now are some defending an organization as callous of human life as those calling aborted babies a line item to cover their expenses?  This should make most parents and grandparents sick to their stomachs.  Think about how sweet, soft and tender your own newborns were.  You would do anything to keep them safe from harm.

Let your representatives in Washington know that if they allow this funding go on, they will be breaking the hearts of loving parents and grandparents.  They are the ones who can’t imagine life without the joy these children have brought into their lives.

Since God is the only one who can truly change the hearts of those who do not see anything wrong with the funding of this organization, please join me in prayer daily that He will answer our prayers.

Thank you for reading this,

Great Granny Witt      

No comments:

Post a Comment