If you would like to receive The Granny Grams each week, please send an email to gfamof7(at)gmail(dot)com.

Monday, November 2, 2015

Note: It has been one year since Granny began her blog! She has faithfully shared what the Lord has taught her, and continues to teach her, each day as she walks with Him. I look forward to learning more from her Granny Grams!  ~Jen
Over the past twelve months of focusing on 51 different situations in our daily lives, I, myself have gleaned much wisdom and comfort from the scriptures that covered each situation.  I truly believe there is a scripture that will influence us on how to handle any given situation.  I pray that you have been blessed by reading them.  Before I wrote each one, the Lord brought to my mind a scripture on which to base each subject.  Even now while my heart is broken because of my sister Jeanne’s death, I have hope and victory in my grief.  

Psalm 147:3 – “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds”  

I praise the Lord that all of my memories of her are sweet and loving.

I will starting another series of devotionals next week titled “Maturing in  a Godly Manner with Gratitude and Grace” which will be based on the Psalms, beginning with Psalm 23. Come join me for a walk through the Psalms, pausing to absorb God’s wisdom for this time in our lives.  

I also have many stories to share about how God has taken care of this widow for the past 42 years since I accepted Jesus as My Savior! The first time I became a widow 57 years ago, I did not have a relationship with Jesus and was on my own.  What a difference Jesus makes when you rely on Him for everything you need.  I pray that those who will be reading these devotionals will be blessed
as I share the blessings I have received from knowing that I can lean on His Everlasting Arms! 
 
Thank you for reading this,
 
Great Granny Witt  

No comments:

Post a Comment