If you would like to receive The Granny Grams each week, please send an email to gfamof7(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Many spiritual lessons can be learned during a physical illnes

Your body can be physically weak while your spirit can be spiritually strong.
As you seek to apply God’s word you never can go wrong.
 
His very best for you is always His desire.
Your faith and trust in Him is all He does require
 
He will take you by the hand
And guide you in your walk
And He will listen as you ask and talk
 
Psalm 6:2 Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled
 
Psalm 103: 3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases.
 
Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, yea I will help you.
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Thank you for reading this, 
Granny Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment