If you would like to receive The Granny Grams each week, please send an email to gfamof7(at)gmail(dot)com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Maturing in a Godly Manner with Gratitude and Grace - Let's put this past year to bed and look at what is ahead.

In the new year, continue all the practices that were helpful and fulfilling;
Especially those that mirrored what seemed to be what God was willing.
             
Put aside the habits that caused us to worry and strive.
Keep the ones that kept our Spirits alive.
Be grateful for this new beginning.
We are the ones who will be winning.

While spreading God’s peace and love to all those we know.
Our faces will take on a heavenly glow.
And people will be prone to notice and say:
“They must be truly walking in God’s Way.”

That is the way to start the year.
And with God’s help, there is no need to fear.
In His hands, our future is secure.
So, it can truly be a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Psalm 1:6 – “For the Lord knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the ungodly shall perish.”
Psalm 27:11 – “Teach me Your Way, O Lord, And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.”
Psalm 139:23, 24 – “Search me, O God, and know my heart, Try me and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.”
Psalm 51:10 – “Create in me a clean heart, O God. And renew a steadfast spirit within me.”
John 14:16 – “Jesus said to Thomas, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the 
Father except through me.”

Let us resolve that this coming year, it will be God’s Way not our way.

Thank you for reading this,

Great Granny Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment